Monday, December 12, 2011

HI Life.

ALOHA readers! I need to stop slackin' and get writin'! I'm warning you now though, this blog is going to be random and really jumpy.

Hawaii is wonderful. We moved into our house October 4th. This is our first time living on a military post and I couldn't be happier. The location of our home is perfect. It's country, but not cow country. When you pull into our community, the mountains are on your left and the beach is in plain sight. I love it.

Since we've been here, we've gone to the beach, A LOT. We also went to our first luau! It was so amazing to see. We got to experience all cultures that made/make Hawaii what it is.

Thanksgiving passed. We invited some people over from Jeffy's company, and some friends we have made here on the island. It turned out to be a huge success. Jeff deep fried a turkey for the first time and I was terrified it would turn out to be like something from a Chevy Chase movie. But it was absolutely fantastic.

I don't really know what to write about now, but I will when I can think of something. I just wanted to update all of you! :]

Peace, Love, HI life. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment