Friday, February 24, 2012

Spring is in the Air!

Springtime is vastly approaching! I can't believe we've lived in paradise for half a year already! So much is happening in spring and I was due for a new post so here it goes!

Those of you that didnt know, I am attending an online school to pursue an certification in Medical Adminstrative Assissting. My classes will be done in May and I can move on to bigger and better things. In the last week to kill time, I picked up bracelet making. I make paracord bracelets, or as most of you know, "survival bracelets". In April, my grandma and grandpa on my dads side will be coming to town. I'm very excited about this! In June, my baby brother graduates high school and he is planning on taking a trip out here as well. In September, my mom is taking a trip! I am so very excited for this! I haven't seen my family in almost a year. Being away in North Carolina was hard, but now that I am here, it's much much different.

Alot of our friends back at Fort Bragg have recently deployed. It's really crazy thinking that if we were still there Jeffy would be gone too. His new unit might be deploying some time next year. But he's been thinking about reclassing (changing his job). He wants to go EOD. Those are basically the guys that go in and find the IEDs. That doesnt worry me, even though it probably should. I am excited at the fact that if he does do this, I might be able to PCS closer to my family for his training.

That's pretty much all of my recent news for now. :]

1 comment:

  1. I did the medical administrative assistant thing and it was awesome! all I have to do is take the final on Monday, I am nervous!

    ReplyDelete